A characterful period conversion with modern appliances and big comfy beds.
A large upper ground floor flat in a building which is set within a row of Victorian terraced houses.
This is a great home for families, complete with baby cot and high chair. With the private garden at the rear of the property there is plenty of space for the kids.
Recently renovated and modernised to a lovely standard. High ceilings and large windows provide an open and light living space. The private entrance and house-like layout makes this maisonette especially welcoming. There is fun artwork through the home. The interior has been furnished thoughtfully to provide clever storage.
- The master bedroom has a super king bed and en-suite shower room.
- The second bedroom is of a good size, with a king bed.
- There’s a large family bathroom. With a bath with a thermostatic fitted shower over it.
- The large living room has a sofa bed.
- The kitchen is well equipped, has plenty of storage and a dining table and chairs
- The is a garden for your use at the rear of the property.
- Double-glazed windows throughout
- Central heating with a Nest thermostat
- Well equipped kitchen, with Nespresso coffee maker, Kettle, Toaster, Microwave, Dishwasher, Cooker and oven, Fridge/Freezer
- Smart TV – 4k (UHD) and a Sky+ box
- Sky media package includes sports, movies and children’s channels
- Hi-speed fibre Wi-Fi internet
- Separate Washing machine and Dryer – Iron and ironing board
- Highchair & Baby Cot
- Foreign travel adapters
- Linen and Towels
- Hair Dryer in each bedroom
- Parking available which is chargeable
- Preauthorisation required on a credit card / damage deposit.