Lane Cottage, IP20 9JA
Nestled in the picturesque market town of Harleston, Lane Cottage is sure to make you feel right at home as soon as you walk through the front door of this charming terraced cottage. This beautiful property in Harleston could make the perfect base for your next escape on the Norfolk/Suffolk border. Set in the heart of the Waveney Valley, Harleston is a vibrant market town, filled with historic buildings and brimming with character. This holiday home is a property true to its market town roots, with decoration inspired by its heritage and adorned with touches to help you feel right at home here.
• Size: Sleeps 4 (2 bedrooms)
• Nearest beach: 22 miles
• Nearest amenities: 0.5 miles.
• Pets: 2 well behaved pets welcome (not allowed upstairs please)
• Short breaks: Available at this property.
• Smoking: No smoking at this property.
• Rooms: kitchen, open plan sitting room/dining space, 2 bedrooms, 1 family bathroom.
• Beds: 1 super king-sized bed which can be configured into twin room (please advise when booking) and 1 king bed.
• General: Gas heating with Hive thermostat, TV, WiFi.
• Utilities: Mercury Range cooker with gas hob and electric oven (lit manually – separate click gas lighter and fuel lighter provided), large fridge freezer, bespoke wooden kitchen units, washing machine, double aluminium sink. Breakfast table with seating.
• Other: Bed linen and towels provided.
• Outside: Small courtyard with table and chairs.
• Parking: Two delegated spaces, opposite and facing away from Candler’s house, please park carefully as spaces are delegated.