3 Bed Bungalow, Kinfauns, Perth, PH2 7JU
This is a stunning superior quality detached bungalow situated in the Tay Valley with magnificent panoramic views of Kinnoull Hill and the Friarton Bridge as it over spans the River Tay. The large private garden is ideal for summer barbecue and sun lounging. In addition Cliff View is an ideal location for observing the local wildlife with Roe Deer, Rabbits and Squirrels being regular visitors. Seasonal birds such as the Song Thrush, Blue Tits, Chaffinch and Woodpeckers also pay a visit with Buzzards and Robins regularly on your doorstep.
Double glazed with biomass central heating ensuring warmth and comfort even on the coldest day in winter. It is bright and modern, tastefully furnished and decorated and fully equipped to ensure availability of all the comforts of home. The three bedrooms comfortably sleeps’ 1-6 people and comes complete with the following for your use: –
- Complimentary broadband and Wi-Fi
- Master bedroom with a king sized bed and an ensuite shower bathroom
- The second and third bedrooms have twin single beds in each room.
Each bedroom is supplied with fine white linens, duvets and towels.
- Flat screen wall mounted TV’s with free view and DVD’s are available in each bedroom.
- Hairdryers are available in all bedrooms. Wardrobes ensure adequate storage and a wall mounted safe is available to secure your valuables.
- Enjoy the large fully equipped dining kitchen that works well as a family room with wall mounted flat screen TV, hob, oven, microwave, fridge/freezer, kettle, toaster, pots, pan, cutlery, crockery and utensils to ensure a comfortable home from home cooking and dining experience.
- A large comfortable lounge which supports a picture window that displays a magnificent view of Kinnoull Hill in all it splendid glory at any time of year.
- 40” flat screen TV with free view and DVD in the lounge.
- The family bathroom has an over bath shower
- The Laundry room has a washing machine, tumble dryer and ironing facilities.
- Enjoy the large garden with patio and drying green.
The gardens are flat and fairly easy to access but does have four steps to the front and back entrance doors. In addition both front and back doorways are narrow